February 6-7, 2023
Thank you for your interest in Ripple Effect! Please use the link below to register your board members for the 2023 February live event in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Here's what you get:
- Two-day conference for your board members (two must be the board chair and CEO). The program, curriculum, meals, and lodging are included.
- Online repository of governance resources.
- Two board retreat visits (one in person, one virtual) featuring onsite-facilitation, six months of CEO coaching, and governance implementation.
- Help creating Board Policy Manual and achieving other board priorities.
- Healthy governance
- Clarifying board and management roles
- Effective board development
- Resource raising
- Integrity and transparency
- Succession planning
- And more!
Sessions will run from 9:00 a.m. on Monday to 3:30 p.m. on Tuesday.
CLICK HERE for more details about this valuable program.
Please note that this is a live event, not a virtual event. All sessions will be in-person.
Program Cost: $1,500 (Cost is per-ministry, invoiced separately, so no payment is expected today)
Contact Lisa Miller by email or at 719-266-8300 x107 if you have any questions about the event or Reid Lehman, Ripple Effect Assistant Director, if you have questions about the program.
I've wanted more involvement at a high level from the board for years, and this was a great way to open that door. Thank you!
An EXCELLENT training that was also highly encouraging and rich. So blessed to have been a part of it!