The Association of Gospel Rescue Missions (AGRM) will conduct its annual Snapshot Survey on Thursday, January 25, 2018 (with member missions having flexibility to conduct the survey any single day January 22–31).
Each year, AGRM-member missions survey nearly 20,000 individuals who are utilizing emergency shelter, supportive services, or addiction recovery programs. The data collected through the Snapshot Survey provides local and national media with a demographic snapshot of homelessness and poverty in communities across North America.
How to participate in the Snapshot Survey:
1. Select a date. The official survey date is Thursday, January 25. However, you may complete the survey on the one day most convenient for your ministry between January 22–31.
2. Download and print Snapshot Survey forms. Please download all survey forms located in the table below. Print enough copies of the Facilitator’s Form to collect data from individuals requesting service at all mission locations and check-in areas. The Final Tally Form will help you compile your results and complete the online submission process.
|Survey Overview||Survey User Guide
||Final Tally Form
Survey Overview shares more in-depth about the purpose and value of the survey. When and how to collect the data.
The User Guide contains instructions that will help you to complete the survey. It provides insight into specific questions in the survey.
Print enough copies of the Facilitator's Form to collect data from individuals at all mission locations and check-in areas.
Use the Final Tally form to compile your survey results (totaling numbers from all Facilitator’s Forms) before submitting them online.
||Download: PDF||Download: PDF||
3. Conduct the survey. If possible, survey everyone using mission-offered services, including your program participants and those coming for a meal, the day room, clothing, chapel service, etc. If that's not practical, collect as many responses as you can.
4. Submit your data. The deadline to submit your Snapshot Survey results was Thursday, February 8. The survey collector is now closed. If you have questions, please contact Director of Communications Brad Lewis at email@example.com.
5. Share your results. In return for your participation, we will send you a report of your mission's survey results and the association-wide comparison along with a press release template that can be used to share your mission's findings with local media.
To review the most recent overall findings (conducted October 2016), click here.
Questions: Contact Brad Lewis, director of communications, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 719-266-8300, x3