March 1 - 2, 2024
Thank you for your interest in Ripple Effect! Please use the link below to register your board members for the in-person March 2024 event in sunny Jacksonville, Florida!
Here's what you get:
- Two-day conference for your board members (two must be the board chair and CEO).
- Curriculum, including an online repository of governance resources.
- Two board retreat visits (one in person, one virtual) featuring onsite-facilitation, six months of CEO coaching, and governance implementation.
- Help creating Board Policy Manual and achieving other board priorities.
- Hotel accommodations for the CEO and board chair (additional rooms at a discounted rate).
- Healthy governance
- Clarifying board and management roles
- Effective board development
- Resource raising
- Integrity and transparency
- Succession planning
- And more!
Schedule (all times are listed in the Eastern time zone):
Friday, March 1, 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Saturday, March 2, 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
CLICK HERE for more details about this valuable program.
Program Cost: $1,500 (Cost is per-ministry, invoiced separately, so no payment is expected today)
Contact Lisa Miller by email or at 719-266-8300 x107 if you have any questions about the event or Reid Lehman, Ripple Effect Assistant Director, if you have questions about the program.
I've wanted more involvement at a high level from the board for years, and this was a great way to open that door. Thank you!
An EXCELLENT training that was also highly encouraging and rich. So blessed to have been a part of it!
To begin the registration process, please click Register below. If you are registering a group, you will be able to select your registrants and fees after you log in.
||March Ripple Effect
fee ends 3/25/2024