EXHIBITOR REGISTRATION |
CONFERENCE MAIN »
We are excited to have your business exhibiting at Citygate Network's 2022 Annual Conference and Exposition! Below are important instructions for registering. Please read carefully before continuing. If you have any questions, contact Sam Edwards at 719-266-8300 x110 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are three main steps to registration:
- Updating your business member profile.
- Selecting your booth(s) and optional sponsorship(s).
- Registering booth reps. (Please Note: Do not register your booth reps until you receive your discount codes via email. You will be instructed in that email to return to this page and register reps.)
Updating Your Business Member Profile
If you are a business member, make sure you have updated your conference program description and email. Go to www.citygatenetwork.org and click on Login at the top of the screen. Once you have logged in, click My Organization Profile. Then click Edit General Information to create/modify your Event Program Email and Event Program Description. These will be printed in our conference program and can be used for other events. We will be automatically pulling the descriptions and emails from here, so make sure to fill them in.
Make sure the Event Contact on My Organization Profile is the person who will be in charge of planning for the Exhibit Hall. This person will be able to log in to update your program description and will receive important event emails. You can select an existing person from your people list or add a new person.
- Booth Type: First choose the type of booth you would like (Booth, Prime Booth, Half Booth, etc...)
IMPORTANT: Do not register your booth reps until AFTER you have completed your booth(s) registration. Otherwise you will not have the correct discount codes for your free reps.
- Booth Placement: During the registration process, you can select the number of booth(s) and types, as well as up to four booth placement possibilities. You will be emailed separately when booth assignments have been made.
- Sponsorships: You can also select your sponsorship interests, which will be awarded by a drawing on March 3, 2022. You will be notified of the drawing results by Sam Edwards, director of business development and member care.
- Payment: A confirmation email will be sent to you, followed by an approval email when your deposit payment has been processed. The approval email will include a link to your receipt and your discount code(s) to register your booth reps. You will be invoiced for the balance in April, and full payment will be due by Monday, May 3, 2022. After May 3, full payment will be due immediately upon registration for a booth.
- Booth Reps: Again, do NOT register booth reps until you receive your discount codes via email. You will be instructed in that email to return to this page and register your reps. We recommend that you first confirm who will be attending and then complete their registration. Be sure to use the discount code from your booth approval email to receive up to four free reps per booth or two for a half booth.
Please note: You will be charged immediately for any reps that do not have a discount code. The deadline for registering booth reps is May 3, 2022.
Our conference hotel, the newly renovated San Antonio Marriott Rivercenter—with side-by-side ballrooms for general sessions and exhibits—is actually on the River Walk. There is a River Shuttle (boat) stop basically at the bottom of the hotel escalators. The main building of the hotel towers above the Shops at Rivercenter (a multilevel urban mall). Our special $132/night rate is available when you book by clicking the Reserve button below.
Next door is the historic Menger Hotel, a Teddy Roosevelt haunt; and that’s just across the alley from the Alamo, where Texas’ fight for independence found its impetus and voice. A few blocks south is the King William Arts District. Walk north and you’ll be in The Pearl, the start of the Broadway cultural corridor. This is definitely a city where you’ll want to come early or linger longer.
The Exhibit Hall is now full. However, we are working with the hotel on some expansion options, so please contact Sam Edwards directly at 719-266-8300 x110 or email@example.com to see what booths and sponsorships are still available. We might be able to squeeze you in!