- Businesses have until 5 p.m. MST on Wednesday May 19, 2021, to notify Citygate Network of their interest for primary, product, or event sponsorships by completing and submitting their registration.
- Previous sponsorships—including those awarded for the canceled 2020 conference—will not be a factor in determining which businesses are awarded sponsorships for the 2021 conference.
- There will be one Title Sponsor, up to three Major Sponsors, and up to five Supporting Sponsors.
- After May 19, 2021, any uncontested sponsorship for which interest has been indicated will be awarded. If there is more than one interested party for a primary sponsorship or for a product or event sponsorship, the sponsorship will be decided by random drawing by an unaffiliated third party.
- Drawings for primary sponsorships will start with the highest level and work down. Drawings for products/events will be done in the order they appear on the website.
- NOTE: Businesses can apply for multiple primary sponsorships. Once drawn for a primary sponsorship, the business will not be in the remaining primary drawings.
- Businesses that are not selected in the Title Sponsor drawing will automatically receive a Major Sponsor spot. However, if more than three businesses are eligible for the Major Sponsor spots from the first drawing, a second drawing will be conducted to determine which businesses receive the Major Sponsorships.
- The same process will be followed for the Major Sponsor drawing. For the remaining Major Sponsor openings, a drawing will be conducted from the businesses that did not apply for the Title Sponsor. Business names that are not drawn will automatically become a Supporting Sponsor. However, if more than five businesses are eligible for the Supporting Sponsor spots from the first drawing, a second drawing will be conducted to determine which businesses receive the Supporting Sponsorships.
- Citygate Network business members will be given priority. If a business member and a non-business member are both interested in the same primary sponsorship or product/event sponsorship, the business member will be awarded the sponsorship without a drawing. A non-business member will be awarded a primary sponsorship or product/event sponsorship only if it is the sole interested party, or if only other non-business members are interested; in that event a drawing will be held for multiple non-business members who apply for the same sponsorship.
- Starting May 20, 2021, sponsorships for any uncontested primary or product/event sponsorships will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis.