Back to Results
Residential Program Life Coach
Jubilee Ministries, located in Lebanon, PA, is a mission-driven, faith-based, nonprofit organization. This multifaceted team strives to serve those affected by incarceration by being ambassadors of life change through the Gospel of Jesus Christ. One program of Jubilee is the Aftercare program which seeks to address the needs of men and women caught in the cycle of addiction, incarceration or homelessness. This program provides an environment and structure for men and women to have their hearts and lives transformed by an ongoing relationship with Jesus Christ.
Jubilee Ministries is seeking a full-time Life Change Coach for our Aftercare Program. The role of the Life Change Coach is to exemplify Christ in all forms of life and be an example, coach, and accountability partner with the Jubilee Aftercare students. This includes providing case management, intake, supervision, instruction, teaching, administration, and actions related to the oversight and guidance of the students. The Life Coach will need to follow and hold students accountable to all current policies and procedures and be a role model and example in living life God's way. This is a 'hands-on' position that requires the ability to motivate, hold others accountable and maintain standards and procedures of the program. The Life Coach must possess the wisdom to set appropriate boundaries with students, and be able to have hard conversations when student revert back to deception and criminal behaviors. The successful candidate will feel called to ministry and furthering Jubilee's mission of bringing life change through the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
The location for this position is Lebanon, PA.
Position Qualifications Include:
* Degree or appropriate experience in similar ministry or case work.
* Committed Christian with a good understanding and ability to practically apply Biblical principles and standards, particularly within the workplace.
* Exceptional interpersonal skills: verbally articulate and clear; good listener; able to display Christian love to people from all walks of life; has the ability to hold the Aftercare students accountable for their choices, behavior and actions.
* Able to appropriately handle sensitive information and maintain required confidentiality.
* Ability to organize and prioritize work
All applicants must be willing to adhere to Jubilee's Statement of Beliefs and Core Values.
Please complete an application online be sure to upload your resume as well.
If you have any questions, please contact Jubilee Ministries at HR@jub.org
Category: Case Management
6/14/2021 1:55:15 PM