Back to Results
The Clinical Director (CD) of Harvest Farm is a full-time exempt position of Denver Rescue Mission (DRM) which must agree with and abide by our Statement of Faith and Ministry Principles. In addition, all employees must comply with policies as summarized in the DRM Employee Handbook.
The CD should be someone with proven leadership skills, with a developing counseling philosophy, who takes initiative, can multi-task, and is able to work with a diverse clientele. The CD provides leadership, assessments, assignments, and accountabilities to Program Staff. The CD reports to the Senior Director of Fort Collins Rescue Mission and works closely with the New Life Program Staff.
Hiring Range: $58,460.00 - $73,080.00 annually, based on qualifications and experience.
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision benefits
- Generous vacation, sick time, and holiday pay
- Tuition reimbursement and child adoption benefits available
- Employer paid term life Insurance and long-term disability
- Health savings account and flexible spending account
- 401(k) with 5% company match
Category: Program Management
1/22/2021 9:14:01 AM