Back to Results
Do you desire to see the homeless, hungry and hurting experience the life-transforming power of the gospel of Christ? Midland's Open Door is seeking an Executive Director to lead this well-established ministry into its next phase of growth and gospel-driven impact in the community of Midland, Michigan.
Our mission: The life-transforming power of the gospel of Christ calls us to walk with the homeless, hungry and hurting; modeling God's love through biblical hospitality and supportive services.
Our vision: Every man, woman and child that God brings to our door experiences the life-transforming power of the gospel of Christ, learns to enjoy God, uses their unique gifts to serve others, and leads a godly, interdependent life.
Our programs: For 50 years, Midland's Open Door has shared the hope and freedom found in Christ with the relationally and spiritually poor. Every day, we welcome the vulnerable and distressed, providing meaningful help in the form of food, shelter and clothing, and lasting hope through healthy supportive relationships.
- Soup kitchen operates 6 days a week, providing a hot, wholesome meal to shelter guests and open to the public
- Men's shelter with capacity for 23
- Women and children's shelter with capacity for 21 and growing to 36 through a new shelter expansion project expected to be complete this summer
- Clothing ministry provides emergency clothing assistance for men, women and children
- Outreach case management and counseling
Our team and scope of impact: Midland's Open Door currently operates a staff of 19, and a committed volunteer base of nearly 1400 community advocates. In 2022, 270 guests were sheltered, 40,000 meals were served, and 1,000 individuals were given clothing and other necessities.
Category: CEO/Executive Director
5/17/2023 12:47:20 PM