Back to Results
Men's Recovery Case Manager
Summary of the Role
This position is the daily point of contact for Step-up Recovery Program guests. Responsibilities include the ability to assess the needs and barriers that brought the guest into recovery and assist guests on an individual basis in their achievement of daily, weekly, and life goals, and weekly curriculum, which is established through a written action plan, including coordination with outside agencies. This position provides spiritual support, guidance, and encouragement for recovery guests.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- 10 person caseload that will have a scheduled bi-weekly 1:1
- Monthly case review
- Monthly staff meeting
- Teach a class
- Outreach activities
- Track point system
- Work one evening shift a week
- MOD rotation
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years experience in a related position
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (word, excel, outlook, PowerPoint)
- Proficient with Case Management software platforms
- Professional, positive communicator, both written and verbally
- Highly organized, excels at time management and managing multiple projects
- Exhibits positive and effective leadership, training, and mentoring skills
- Exhibits professional and ethical behavior
- Regular standing, walking, climbing, crouching, bending, pushing, or pulling
- Understand, speak, read, and write fluent English
- Ability to communicate verbally and to accurately hear, with hearing correction
- Ability to see 20/20, with vision correction
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally, and up to 35 pounds regularly
- Able to use fine motor hand functions
- Frequently exposed to varying temperatures from below 32 degrees to above 80 degrees
SALARY INFORMATION: This role is being offered at $40,000 - $42,000
Mel Trotter Ministries Staff Attributes
We expect all staff to project and exemplify a passion for a faith-based approach to advocacy for the guests, to be humble, supportive team players, who acknowledge their gifts and those of others, are truthfully transparent, seek input from others, admit and learn from mistakes, are highly coachable and approachable. We expect a hungry, innovative, goal-oriented, eager contributor, who shows a dedicated work ethic. We expect our staff to exhibit empathy, compassion, active listening, be self-aware, sensitive across racial, class, and cultural lines, ethical, and approachable. We look for work habits of punctuality, dependability, accountability, responsibility, cooperation, team participation, integrity, problem-solving, and overall positivity.
These attributes, combined with the performance of one's duties and achievement of goals will be equated with the quality of one's overall job performance. Please refer to them often and feel free to ask for feedback on these areas regularly.
Category: Case Management
7/25/2022 8:20:08 AM