Back to Results
Annual Giving Coordinator
The Annual Giving Coordinator is responsible for ensuring donors receive exceptional care and service. This position also supports the efforts of the development team to acquire new donors, build strong and lasting relationships with donors, and raise the revenue needed to support the ministry of the Mission.
1. Coordinate annual direct mail campaign with Delia Martin Agency to cultivate current donors, acquire prospective donors, and reactivate lapsed donors. Provide donor files and reports, edit fund-raising appeals, write newsletter articles, and capture client testimonies to give Delia Martin Agency in a timely manner.
2. Coordinate community relations, including creating and implementing an annual media plan for radio, television, and print publications that bolsters the direct mail campaign. Manage the organizationâ€™s website, social media, and e-mail marketing to accomplish fund-raising objectives and strengthen the missionâ€™s reputation in the community. Ensure client testimonies and stories are captured on video to support these efforts.
3. Develop and update marketing materials as needed, including an annual report, mission brochure, program brochures, presentation boards, magnets and flyers. Ensure that up-to-date and quality photographs are available for these materials by arranging for photographers to shoot special events and at all mission locations.
4. Assist in coordination of special events, including the Walk for Warmth and the Banquet and Silent Auction. Responsibilities will include marketing and promoting events, recruiting participants, coordinating volunteers, on-site event management, budgeting, and thanking sponsors, donors, and volunteers.
5. Manage the new donor bonding campaign to encourage first-time donors to give a second contribution and become loyal donors to Lexington Rescue Mission. Pray for new donors regularly.
6. Manage monthly giving club, the Bread & Life Circle, to recruit new members, ensure current members who respond via mail receive the in-house, monthly mailing, and update credit card and ACH information as needed for donors whose gifts are deducted electronically. Coordinate appreciation efforts for monthly giving club members, and pray for and with members regularly.
7. Develop a plan for the BGCF GoodGiving Campaign, including recruiting ambassadors to serve in the BGCF GoodGiving campaign to reach new donors online using peer-to-peer fund-raising.
8. Develop a plan for the KYGives Campaign, including recruiting ambassadors to reach new donors online using peer-to-peer fund-raising.
9. Secure video footage of client and donor testimonials to be used to bring awareness to the Mission through sharing with donors, and through social media and other outlets.
10. Other duties as assigned.
Organized, pays close attention to detail, quick learner and a strong team player. Have a strong and growing relationship with the Lord.
Education and Experience
Bachelor's degree is preferred. Three-five years fundraising experience.
Understanding of effective fundraising practices and professional ethics.
Skills and Abilities
Computer proficiency and strong communication skills
2/2/2022 5:10:09 PM