Back to Results
Jubilee Ministries is a Christian non-profit that serves those affected by incarceration by being ambassadors of life change through the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Each and every position with Jubilee Ministries works to "Rebuild. Restore. Renew - Lives" in the image and love of Christ.
Jubilee currently has an opening for an Technology Coordinator to work out of our Lebanon PA location.
The Technology Coordinator provides critical software support and basic hardware support for the stores, office, development, and ministry departments within Jubilee Ministries.
* Provide software support for the various programs used by Jubilee's departments.
* Assist with facility security (cameras / alarm system / phone system) and security of network (email / file server / network)
* Provide general tech support and act as liaison with outside network support provider.
* Friendly and service oriented individual with ability to listen and effectively communicate.
* Thorough understanding of Microsoft Office suite, and other software programs such as QuickBooks, Donor Perfect, Wealth Analytics, and Constant Contact.
* Knowledge of current Windows operating systems including Windows Server.
* Ability to independently troubleshoot issues, document problems and arrive at a solution.
* Detail oriented, ability to thoroughly document work, and communicate with other staff members.
All applicants must be willing to adhere to Jubilee's Statement of Beliefs and Core Values.
Please complete an application online be sure to upload your resume as well.
If you have any questions, please contact Jubilee Ministries at HR@jub.org
Category: Information Technology
6/14/2021 2:05:27 PM