Back to Results
Tech Support/Student Services (work from home)
City Vision University is an online-only, Christian institution with the goal of providing radically affordable online education to those serving the poor, addicted and underserved (www.cityvision.edu). The school provides Bachelors Degrees and Certificates in Addiction Studies, Nonprofit Management, Business and Christian Ministry and an MBA. It is a program of the Christian nonprofit, TechMission, and was originally founded in 1998 by the Association of Gospel Rescue Missions.
See full job posting & apply at: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/job/18fd59c2
The Technical Support for Student Services position reports to the President of City Vision University. The position is full-time and is a work-from-home position anywhere in the United States. Duties include:
Student and Faculty Technical Support
* Provide first-tier technical support for our Learning Management System (Populi) to existing students and faculty and refer any second-tier problems to the COO.
* Answer phones, respond to email and chat requests to provide support and encouragement to students.
* Ensure student information records are accurate each term, including registrations, starts, completions, and grades, and enroll students in courses as requested.
Faculty Records Management
* Compile faculty records to ensure DEAC, state and federal standards for record-keeping are met.
Online Course Maintenance
* Maintain syllabi, online course listings, online courses in course management system, copy courses each term and perform proofreading, link checking and other accuracy checks each term.
* Individuals must have at least an accredited Bachelor's degree.
* Individuals must either have a degree in a technical/STEM field or have significant work experience with technology.
* Have a demonstrated commitment to our Christian mission.
* Individuals applying for this position should have very strong organizational skills and should be very detail-oriented.
* Technical skills required: familiarity with basic database concepts like running reports, expertise in Google Docs, Google Spreadsheets, Microsoft Word, Excel Spreadsheets and Windows.
* U.S. or Canadian citizen, U.S. or Canadian national or lawful permanent resident alien.
Pay and Benefits
* $33,000 annual salary. May be negotiable for exceptional candidates.
* Health Insurance
* Free tuition in City Vision University for yourself and immediate family members including City Visionâ€™s â€¢ â€¢ MBA program
* Work from home (will always be a work from home position even after COVID-19 crisis)
Category: Information Technology
7/28/2020 10:06:48 AM