Back to Results
AOH Counselor- Client Manager
• Provide counseling and pastoral care to assigned individuals and groups.
• Work effectively with the recovery team to provide a safe and healing environment for
residents in a Bible-centered, Christian faith-based program.
• Fashion a recovery plan with each client, addressing personal problems, addiction
recovery issues, childhood trauma, and spiritual issues.
• Oversee and manage the care of assigned residents, working closely with the case
manager, recovery specialist, mentor, and Aftercare support staff.
• Train, empower, and manage associate staff to provide pastoral care and counseling.
• Learn and oversee the implementation of the Genesis Process curriculum.
• Lead process groups and teach classes as assigned.
2/7/2020 4:57:15 PM