Back to Results
Admin Assistant for Student Services (from home)
Please apply at: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/job/4ee82160
The Administrative Assistant for Student Services reports to the President of City Vision University. The position is full-time and is a work-from-home position anywhere in the United States. Duties include:
• Answer phones to provide support and encouragement to students.
• Respond to email and chat requests to support and encouragement students.
• Support students in New Student Orientation course.
• Assist students in securing proctors for exams through our Proctoring Process.
Student and Faculty Technical Support
• Provide first-tier technical support for our Learning Management System (Populi) to existing students and faculty and refer any second-tier problems to the COO.
• Monitor activity in learning management system (Populi) to address any problems reported.
Student Records Management
• Ensure student information records are accurate each term, including registrations, starts, completions, and grades, and enroll students in courses as requested.
• Compile student records to ensure that all DEAC, state and federal standards for record-keeping are met.
• Enter transfer credits according to our Transfer Credit Entering Process.
• Manage students in our Graduation Checklist Process.
• Help prepare reports on student attendance and satisfactory academic progress (SAP Process) to ensure that students are eligible to receive financial aid (with COO and Financial Aid Director).
• Monitor student attendance through our Attendance Warning/Dropping Process.
• Manage accuracy of student records in student information system (Populi) through Start of Term Process.
• Finalizing courses each term through our End of Term Process.
Faculty Records Management
• Compile faculty records to ensure DEAC, state and federal standards for record-keeping are met.
• Manage faculty activity monitoring process to ensure timely grading.
Online Course Maintenance
• Maintain syllabi, online course listings, online courses in course management system, copy courses each term and perform proofreading, link checking and other accuracy checks each term.
• Review student and faculty feedback on courses and maintain course improvement to-do list to conduct minor edits as needed (with major edits being done by department chairs).
• Attend weekly staff meetings and supervision meetings.
• Provide administrative support as needed.
• Individuals must have at least an accredited Bachelor's degree.
• Have a demonstrated commitment to our Christian mission.
• Individuals applying for this position should have very strong organizational skills and should be very detail-oriented.
• Strong computer skills are required (extensive experience or training with Google Docs, Google Spreadsheets, Microsoft Word, Excel Spreadsheets and Windows).
• U.S. or Canadian citizen, U.S. or Canadian national or lawful permanent resident alien.
• Previous experience in Christian nonprofit organizations serving at-risk communities.
• Prior experience with learning management systems
Pay and Benefits
• $30,000 annual salary
• Health Insurance
• Free tuition in City Vision University for yourself and immediate family members including City Vision’s MBA program
Category: Administrative Support
12/2/2019 4:49:17 PM