Back to Results
Campus Director-Family Hope Ministry Center
BACKGROUND: Holland Rescue Mission’s vision and mission is to help people change their lives through the transformative power of the Gospel and practical aid. Since 1903, Holland Rescue Mission has been helping men, women, and children overcome homelessness for good.
SUMMARY: To assist in fulfilling the purpose/mission of HRM by leading the Family Hope Ministry Center staff to provide our guests with excellent hospitality, forward focus, and hope in Christ.
1. Oversee and administer all programming aspects that occur at the Family Hope Ministry Center building which includes Emergency Shelter, Gateway Program, in-house transitional housing and general supervision of all guests residing within the building.
2. Manage the Emergency Shelter staff assigned to the building, including direct supervision, scheduling, and annual performance evaluations.
3. Manage the Stepping Stones Daycare and Rock Youth Ministry programs and its staff.
4. Meet regularly with the FHMC staff to ensure guests are achieving personal and program goals.
5. Ensure guests are properly oriented to the facilities and programming options at HRM.
6. Manage FHMC guest money management program.
7. Administer appropriate corrective guidance and covenants with guests as needed to keep them forward focused.
8. Review department budget reports and monitor operations to stay within budget.
9. Ensure that accurate records (both electronic and written) and statistics are maintained in a timely manner.
10. Manage HMIS data base used for guest tracking; attend agency administrator meetings as scheduled.
11. Complete monthly billing for Salvation Army funding.
12. Ensure proper implementation of HRM policies.
13. Coordinate efforts with other leadership staff (MMC Campus Director, Spiritual Care Director) to provide a coordinated and unified approach to helping guests move forward.
14. Coordinate efforts with the Facilities Manager to ensure all areas of the FHMC building are maintained to a high level of cleanliness and order.
15. Coordinate efforts with Food Service Manager to ensure excellent dining hospitality is occurring.
16. Coordinate efforts with Operations Director and HR for training of new staff.
17. Establish and maintain excellent working relationships with other social service providers in the Holland area, representing HRM at cross-agency meetings as needed.
18. Attend Lakeshore Housing Alliance meetings as scheduled.
For full job description visit: http://hollandrescue.org/employment/
Category: Program Management
10/24/2019 8:21:19 AM