Back to Results
Vocational Training Manager
Reports to: Executive Director
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position.
1. Possess a sincere love of Christ and maintain a Christian walk that is evident of that love.
2. Dependability – consistently at work and on time, reports to all scheduled shifts, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve personal performance, and completes tasks in a timely and accurate manner.
3. Be flexible and able to work with men experiencing homelessness from various backgrounds and at different skill levels.
1. Develop, coordinate, and oversee the Mission’s Vocational Training programs. Assist in the development of and achievement of Mission's Vocational Training goals and outcomes.
2. Develop, promote, and monitor program related industry for vocational development opportunities and employment opportunities for guests.
3. Meet with guests and place them in the appropriate Vocational Training activities.
4. Maintain the Mission’s Vocational Training Calendar.
5. Gather, analyze, and summarize data concerning guests and their Vocational Training progress. Interpret and report data. Research trends and changes in this field of Vocational Training ministry and make necessary adjustments.
6. Assist Director of Men’s Program with other program related needs. This may include but is not limited to, developing curriculum material, teaching Men’s Program classes, case management to men in the Mission’s 12-month Recovery Program, participate in community outreach, and other duties as assigned.
7. Perform other duties as assigned.
Vocational Training Manager must be able to:
1. Read, write and interpret written documents.
2. Communicate effectively with guests, co-workers, and community partners.
3. Possess a valid driver’s license and meet the qualifications for SBRM’s driver’s insurance
As a managerial position, the Vocational Training Manager position does come with insurance incentives. This includes medical, dental and vision insurance.
Category: Program Management
7/23/2019 3:05:50 PM