Back to Results
Chief Development Officer
Jubilee Ministries, located in Lebanon, PA, is a mission-driven, faith-based, nonprofit organization. This multifaceted team strives to serve those affected by incarceration by being ambassadors of life change through the Gospel of Jesus Christ. In order to support its various community and prison ministries, Jubilee also operates a number of thrift stores located in Lebanon and Lancaster Counties. Through employment at Jubilee, each team member serves an essential role in impacting lives for Christ.
Jubilee Ministries is seeking a full-time, Chief Development Officer to provide executive leadership, cultivate strategic vision, and manage a full-scale development program. Through close collaboration with the CEO, this position will bring new ideas, solutions, and strategies to positively impact the ministries and revenue streams of this multi-million-dollar organization. As the Development Department leader, this position will oversee the Development Team to facilitate all capital campaigns, grant writing, volunteer appreciation events, fundraising, and other special events. The successful candidate will influence and strengthen the core values of Jubilee Ministries and bring strong relationship building skills.
Position Qualifications Include:
• 10+ years of non-profit, development experience
• 10+ years of demonstrated leadership experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Bachelor’s degree in business/ Communication/ related field or equivalent experience
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with others and connect with donors
• Excellent computer skills and understanding of donor software technology
7/17/2019 6:00:44 PM