Back to Results
Director of Women's Services
This position directs the overall programs for the Turlock Gospel Mission’s Women and Children’s shelter. This includes the women’s recovery program and the emergency overnight shelter.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
• Developing and directing the overall program and operation of the emergency and restoration shelter to lead them to be excellent Christian programs for providing shelter, healing, and transition for families and single women.
• Create and maintain schedule of classes for Women’s recovery program
• Develop and maintain relationships with class facilitators and other volunteers.
• Supervise the TGM night staff and lead them to become a safe, well-trained, supportive and unified staff team.
• Track shelter guests and bed nights
• Submit an annual shelter and program budget
• Responsible for shelter and program related hiring and personnel disciplinary actions
• Responsible for maintaining the safety and cleanliness of the shelter facility
• Attend various mission functions and meetings as needed
• Maintain a positive, pleasant, and safe Christian environment at TGM where grace can flow freely.
Skills and Qualifications
• Ministry mindset, mature Christian, able to model servant-leadership
• Passion for working with a diverse group of people
• Commitment to honor TGM Statement of Faith
• Commitment to work non-traditional hours, when needed
• Excellent management, administrative, and interpersonal skills required.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
• Proven ability to maintain confidentiality and consistently display good judgment
• Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent years of experience required
• Previous rescue mission management and administration experience required. At least one year of counseling or case management experience with families preferred.
• Team leadership experience preferred.
Category: Program Management
5/24/2019 3:53:45 PM