Back to Results
Job Summary: The Partner Services Data Administrator plays a critical role in helping the Advancement team proactively build partnerships with the community by ensuring our data is accurate and best practices maintained. This position coordinates the importing and exporting data associated with all our partnership building activities: appeals, events, email, etc. They work in partnership with finance to make sure the Donor Database (Raisers Edge) is a one stop destination for up to the moment information about contributions. And they provide the Advancement Leadership Team with reports and insight into trends that inform strategic decisions.
1. Maintain database integrity and quality including improvement/audit and practice enforcement
2. Maintain primary contact with external data consultant, Blackbaud and direct mail agency data manager
3. Reconcile donations with finance on weekly basis
4. Partner with Advancement Operations Manager to track and report on fund raising progress and donor trends as requested by members of Advancement Team
5. Manage donor records for all donor segments including data cleanup and updates, import/global add and caseload changes
6. Develop and maintain queries and exports for all appeals, campaigns, publications, events and other projects
7. Develop, execute and improve processes associated with importing and exporting information with databases used in other partnership building activities such as volunteers, events, email, and digital strategies.
8. Work to proactively identify, mine and analyze prospects informing fundraising and outreach
9. Identify opportunities for system and process integration for improved data quality and reduced data entry
10. Provide Advancement staff training, support and feedback on data entry
11. Ensure policy and procedure documentation is current and implemented
12. Have a mindset of continuous process improvement.
13. Meet or exceed agreed upon objectives with respect to accuracy and speed of data processing
14. Partner with Partner Services Assistant to update data, as needed
15. Develop and maintain working knowledge of donor management software (Raisers Edge) and project management software (Basecamp).
16. Backup Donor Services Assistant, as needed
17. Backup budget related activities performed by Advancement Operations Manager
18. Support internal fundraising events, as needed
19. Other tasks as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS
• Proven ability to juggle competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Demonstrated ability to provide outstanding customer service
• Curious, lifelong learner
• Experienced with Database and Project Management Software
• Strong analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills
• Exceptionally detail and process oriented in pursuit of established goals
• Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Desire to work collaboratively
• Proficient with Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Ability to work independently and manage time effectively
• Demonstrated ability to make good decisions independently.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
The ideal Donor Services Team Member will possess:
• Motivation to see the lives of hurting men, women, and children restored
• Bachelor degree in Math, Information Systems, or related field
• 5 years of data entry and/or database management experience
• Prior use and knowledge of Raisers’ Edge is a distinct advantage
• Person of integrity who can present strong character and employment references
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. While performing the essential functions of this job the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, or sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and is occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 35 pounds. May require occasional weekend or evening availability.
Christian Life: As an employee of Water Street Ministries you are an important member of a Christian Missionary organization. All staff members are Christian missionaries and are required from time to time to participate in chapel services, outreach ministries, or counseling sessions. Because of the nature of these types of ministries it is an absolute necessity that you possess and maintain a testimony or lifestyle that is above reproach. What you do on your own time may seriously affect your ability to perform these types of ministries, which are an important part of your job.
Category: Information Technology
12/3/2018 1:23:59 PM