Back to Results
Biblical Pastoral Counselor
• Provide counseling and pastoral care to assigned individuals and groups.
• Work effectively with the recovery team to provide a safe and healing environment for residents in a Bible centered, Christian, faith- based program.
• Fashion a recovery plan with each client, addressing personal problems, addiction recovery issues, childhood trauma, and spiritual issues.
• Oversee and manage the care of assigned residents, working closely with the case manager, recovery specialist, mentor, and after care support staff.
• Train, empower, and manage associate staff to provide pastoral care and counseling.
• Learn and oversee the implementation of the “Genesis Process” curriculum.
• Lead process groups and teach classes as assigned.
• Fulfill additional team duties.
• Proven effectiveness in counseling.
• Experience with addiction recovery counseling & trauma therapy.
• Strong leadership and administrative skills (including basic computer skills).
• Strong team player with healthy interpersonal skills.
• Ability to model and facilitate Christ-like crisis management and conflict resolution.
• Master’s level Licensed Social Worker or Mental Health Counselor
• 3 years or more of experience with addiction recovery counseling.
• Knowledge relating to prescribed psychotropic medications.
5/1/2018 11:02:40 AM