Back to Results
Residential Coordinator_Cornerstone Manor Facility
This position fosters a Christ-like caring atmosphere, focusing on like skill development in a safe, healthy, healing environment, while striving to meet the practical needs of all residents.
This position reports to the Manager-Residential Services. This is a part time position, no more than 28 hours per week. The RC reports to the manager of residential services. This is a part time position at our Cornerstone Manor facility.
Hours: Part time, up to 28 hours/wk, shifts are as follows: 7a.m. – 3:00p.m., 3:00p.m. – 11:00p.m. and 11:00p.m. – 7a.m..
• Acclimate residents to the facility through the Mission’s initial intake and orientation process.
• Communicate behavioral actions through the incident reporting process.
• Conduct unit inspections, document and communicate appropriately to respective management and provide feedback to resident and case management.
• Reports vacated units and prepare them for new residents.
• Assist residents with day-to-day housekeeping of facility, sleeping, and lounge areas.
• Oversee emergency shelter linen exchange as well as residents laundry.
• Conduct direct observation drug and alcohol screenings, including breathalyzer and urine tests.
• Ensure physical comfort and safety of the residents as well as meet their needs for food, shelter, clothing and personal care.
• Maintain effective communication between staff members and Case Managers by means of various communication vehicles including matrix log, incident, written and verbal reports.
• All other assigned job responsibilities as needed.
Successful candidates will have:
• High school diploma or GED, pursuit of/interest in further education.
• Positive communication and interpersonal skills.
• Problem-solving abilities and initiatives.
• Basic computer and written communication skills.
• Limited physical requirements (e.g., ability to lift, carry, reach, etc.)
How to apply:
For more information and a full job description visit www.buffalocitymission.org/job-openings , applicants should send a resume and cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to Buffalo City Mission, Attn: Human Resources, 100 E. Tupper St., Buffalo, NY 14203. While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Please note the selected candidate will be required to submit to a drug screen and a background check. Buffalo City Mission is an EEO employer.
Category: Program Management
11/7/2018 11:23:10 AM